Thursday 24 October 2013

Office move

I've completed the not inconsiderable task of moving my office/radio room/computer room/man room into what was once the master bedroom. The old office is now empty, awaiting the return of the builders early next week to convert it into a dining room.


 
The home cinema system is fully operational and is simply stunning, especially in 3D. I had to buy a few 3D Bluray titles to see how it works and it was worth the investment - Avatar is amazing in 3D!

I've also removed the redundant antenna mast outside the old office and re-homed an amateur radio beacon that I run as a service to the community in order to be able to completely clear the old office. And today I used the chainsaw for the first time to chop up a load of wood into stove-sized chunks. I barely made a dent in the stockpile that has resulted from all the building works.

Curtains. I need to start thinking about curtains...

No comments:

Post a Comment