Tuesday 29 October 2013

Starting on the dining room

Work started on the dining room this week and already the old window has been removed and the resulting gap widened to take the new, larger window. This was achieved with minimal dust and general mess, which is pleasing, as the hallways and kitchen are either side and I wasn't keen on a lot of cleaning! We now await the window fitting and a small amount of electrical work prior to boarding and skimming out.


I've ordered up some sandstone paving for the patio area, although I think it's unlikely that much of the patio will be done this side of new year. However, it does enable us to finish off the steps to the front door and French windows. I've gone for a terracotta stone, which I think will look nice against the white walls and grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment